Friday, June 22, 2012

iBuildApp - playing 2 learn

I started playing with iBuildApp a couple of weeks ago and decided to try one for my classroom next year....
... and 2 days later I have one 'almost complete'.
Whew - what took so long?
I forgot what I did the first time.
Background art?  Had to take an image and play with it a little.  I ended up using Creative Kit (Picnik) and just fading over and over.
Banner?  Don't have one - started out by playing in Word, saving as a jpeg.  Again - just added text using Picasa and Creative Kit.
Then had to decide what I wanted to include.  Dug up an old wikispace account to reuse (ouch - need to work on display/colors.)
Then couldn't remember how to add photos.  Frustrating when I can see the directions, follow them, and still not have it work.
So...
here is what I have so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment