Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hello... goodbye...

June 6th - my first day off this summer. And our oldest son's birthday - 2 reasons to celebrate!
Why hello/goodbye?
Hello to a new blog (I have had several over the years  - tailored to the subjects taught), hello to new families as I switch to K-8 after many years of 4-8, hello to a summer of planning.
Goodbye to a class I loved - a 7th grade class that began as a supplement to the LA class... but grew to an arts-based literacy and numeracy class with a highlight on technology. Goodbye to the collaboration of my 7th graders and K-3 students on Anchorage Trail, the iPad lab and bookmaking activities... and let's face it after over 30 years, this is probably the beginning of my personal good-bye.

So... hello.... goodbye....

No comments:

Post a Comment