Sunday, June 24, 2012

How did I get here?

Sometimes I don't even know where I find things to play with...
I should take screenshots of my browser history just to remember how I got from point A to point B...

I read a tweet over the weekend... that took me to top sites for teacher productivity....that had something about pearltrees... so I signed up to play later and did a search....nothing much on art ed... so I must have tried technology... and that took me to apps in education...which took me to a wiki page with a Glog "Welcome to 60 in 60! This site is a presentation created by Brandon Lutz.  60 in 60 is a fast paced presentation that goes over 60 technology tools in 60 minutes."

But that's not even what I noticed.  It was the little flag on the side that allowed voicemail comments.  Which I hadn't seen before, so I clicked to find out what 'powered' it and ended up with a SpeakPipe account for my blog.

So - it's not that I was looking for that, it just found me.
I need to take a screenshot.

The highest solution doesn’t come from your mind but through it. 
Who knows where the inspiration originates? 
Will I be ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment