Sunday, July 1, 2012

Added today - for work and play.

Thanks to a tweet by Tony Vincent (@tonyvincnet) I picked up the Word Collage for IOS app free.  
Then I followed #iosedapp and scrolled through some recent tweets and picked up the app Easy Assessment (thanks to @mrrobbo...  pegeek.com) to try out.
While some schools are just winding down, I have spent the last two days in my room getting ready for the next year (August 13 will be here soon.)
I need to work on my digital organization - while I have enjoyed learning about apps and sites, I need to figure out how I will use them in the coming year.  Just having them won't help much.  I need to make sure they become tools for the classroom, and not just 'stuff.' 
It's time to get to stop playing so much and get to work.
Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment